sexta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2008


"You are everything I'll ever need
To make my life complete.
Since you came into my life
My every dream has come true.
I'll never love anyone
As much as I love you.

You are the light when there is darkness
Shining brightly through your eyes.
Yours are the arms I want to hold me
Through all of my nights.

My heart belongs to you only
The one true love in my life.
Our souls are intertwined
To always be like one.

May your every need be fulfilled
Without ever a question.
May every sadness you have ever felt
Turn into a smile.

Unselfishly I give myself to you
Never with hesitation
Because you and only you
For always will be,
My Partner, My Lover, My Friend
My Everything.
Feel the love without ever a doubt
It is yours for a lifetime."
João Rema

4 comentários:

Diogo Xará disse...

é! o maior farol de portugal, esteve ali a meus pes! :D

Diogo Xará disse...

fogo, e eu a pensar que tinha sido o primeiro!!! xD

Mαriα Moitα disse...

E que sejam muito felizes. .)
Foi o Joao qe escreveu?
E' mesmo lindo. .D

R. Branco disse...

Fogo João, esmeraste-te :)

Always&Forever